In accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM, we apply the following measures that protect your health, avoid risks:
- If you have a fever, cold or symptoms of Corona, do not come to our campsite. Then stay home. This also applies to your family members.
- Day visit or visit is allowed in moderation.
- Toilet building is open!! With limitations i.m.v. with the Corona rules.
- Do as much as possible in your own caravan, tent or camper.
What can you do yourself?
- Keep 1.5 meters apart.
- Do not give hands, hugs or kisses.
- Wash your hands regularly, with water and soap for more than 25 seconds.
- Cough and sneeze in a tissue or on the inside of your elbow.
- Use tissue paper and throw it away.
- Report immediately if someone is ill by contacting the local general practice “de Karmel” (072-5061263) by telephone and inform us.